Support our work - donate today!
Plants collected in the wild are part of our daily lives – including teas, food, spices, medicines, cosmetics, fragrances – often we just don’t think about it.
But where do these plants come from and who collected them? Can we be sure that our products are sustainably harvested and that the people involved are fairly treated?
The FairWild Foundation aims to provide a worldwide framework for implementing a sustainable, fair and value-adding trading system for wild-collected natural ingredients and products thereof.
Join in – become a Friend of FairWild!
We are a small, but very dedicated team carrying out work around the world and we need your support – whether you are an individual, company or organization your contribution, however large or small is more than welcome!
Your support will help the FairWild team to:
• Establish the FairWild Standard as the most recognised and highly respected industry Standard for sustainable plant management
• Continue to improve the Standard through feedback from those using it
• Continue to improve procedures to implement the Standard on-the-ground
• Produce a range of guidance manuals and brochures to help spread the word
• Engage more companies and plant experts to ensure the FairWild Standard becomes the market leader certification scheme for wild plant sourcing
A fair deal for people and wild collected plants involves us all!
Acknowledgement of support - please give what you can!
Friends of FairWild will be acknowledged through a tiered recognition system:
• Platinum: donations of 5,000 EUR +
• Gold: 2,500 – 5,000 EUR
• Silver: 500 – 2,500 EUR
• Bronze: 100 – 500 EUR
All donations above 100 EUR will be recognised in our website and annual report.
Donations in the Gold and Platinum categories will also be recognised in our newsletter announcing the contribution support and on a “Thank You Friends” slide in presentations where this is possible.
Donors will stay on the communications list for one year.
The FairWild Foundation will keep Friends of FairWild up to date on development of our organisation and our work through newsletters, website updates and occasional networking events.
For further information and to make a donation, please contact: Bryony Morgan at email@example.com Tel. +44 1223 277427
Download a flyer about Friends of FairWild (PDF)
Visit the Friends of FairWild page to see our recent supporters.
Next Page » Friends of FairWild